Wednesday, June 6, 2007

To my Darling and Absolutely Wonderful Husband who slips on here every once and a while to read this blog,

know this....

I Love you with every beat of my heart.

I will beat this...so don't worry so much.

My will to be healthy and happy throughout our years of growing old together carries my strength. It's that strength that will beat this stupid little dragon.

I am no longer scared to face it.

While my tears over it may lay hidden....they're only tears of frustration over having it.

I work through them and as time goes by each tear is turned only into strength and the commitment to see this dragon of mine to it's death.

So don't worry My Love.....I will be alright! You and I will be racing our walkers and canes down our mountain to see who gets to the mail box first 30 years from now and this will all be just a memory.....

I Love you Jimmy.....Heart and Soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me with a walker? I don't think so LOL...I love you more than you can ever know...and yes we will beat this together with help from God!

...jimmy