Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Recovery - Day 9

I'm actually starting to feel human again and it's the simple things that I'm really enjoying.

While on tx my life was about work and bed. I was in bed by 7:30 or 8, up for 6:30 and in between I went to work. That was my life.

Now I'm able to see 10:30 or 11:00 and waking up in the morning feels so much better. It's so nice not feeling like I want to sleep my "time" away.

The brain fog and fatigue continue to become less and less every day.

I look forward to next week. That's big doin's for me....It's been a year since I could look forward.

Life is finally Ducky!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Good Morning Laurie, I'm so glad to hear you are starting to feel better already, it sshould only get easier from here. A few more trips to Hershey to check your blood and you will be able to put all this behind you.I go for my last appointment in Feb. then from there I just wait and see what my body does. Still not sure if I will go through tx again or not. My hair is finally starting to look normal except for the new growth that sticks up on the top of my head. LOL Did you guys have a inagruation party at the Bar yesterday? I stayed home from work to watch it. Well enjoy your new life and the knowledge that you slayed the dam dragon!Hugs Rosie

Anonymous said...

Dear Laurie, so glad to hear you are feeling better and looking forward, I am very happy for you, I think about you all the time.
Lots of hugs
For right now I can not remember my password which is driving me crazy but I wanted to say congrats
Dorene

Robin said...

Best of luck to you and I hope you continue to gain strength. I will be starting my own battle with the dragon soon so it helps being able to read other's treatment
"journey". Keep your spirits high...robin