Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 297

Herrrrrrre's Friday!

Time to jump back in the Peg. saddle again. YeeHaw!

I'm not going to think about it. It's time to get back to finishing this off.

Not that is does me any good to know, but I think I've figured out that it's the Ribavirin that dries my skin and scalp out so very badly. A week into restarting it my scalp has gone right back to needing the Hot Six oil again. Dry itchy scalp is not good on the sore as hell lump that I have on the back of my head. I'll try to keep the oil off of the abscess. Not to mention that I'll try not to scratch!

The kid's will be here over this weekend and I'm hoping that they'll help me get the tree up. I can't believe that Christmas is only a few weeks away!

Time flies when you're having fun. lol

Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

Me said...

I have the sores on the head thing too. Wow. It's good to know I'm not alone in this.

I too think the Riba has a lot to do with the autoimmune reactions.

Laurie said...

Marsha,
I'm very convinced that the Riba is the calprit that's drying my scalp out.

The only thing that seems to help me is this oil called Hot Six Oil made by African Royal. I think it was Rosie who told me about it and my Husband found it in a Hair Salon Supply place. It's awesome stuff. You can use it all over your body and it's all full of all types of natural plant oils. It also spells wonderful!

I use it all over myself in the shower just before drying off.

I went through hundreds of dollars looking for relief before we found this stuff and I was amazed that it's only about $7.00 a bottle and it takes very little to do the job even though I use it from head to toe.

If you can find it you should really try it.

((Hugs))
Laurie