Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 279

Yesterday felt like the flu all day. The weather outside pretty much matched it....cold with rain and snow flurries.

This morning the sun is coming out but still the flurries continue off and on. Again the weather is matching the way my body feels....A lot better than yesterday but still a little crappy.

Maybe the day will get better as it goes along.

I hope that this week flies by. Next week will only be a 3 day week so a lot of the work that I would do next week will have to be done this week....that's ok by me because I know the days will move faster. Week 8 should go by in a blink. I hope.

Have a Beautiful Day Everyone!

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I'm wishing you a beautiful day too, and each day is another day closer to the end.

Laurie said...

Thank You Iris!

:)