Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 200

200....wow have I really been doing this for 200 days? OMG this is long isn't it?

135 to go.

I made it to my son's football game yesterday. It was pretty neat! I love going to the high school football games and now with my son playing it makes going that much more fun to watch!

I think the cold air actually helped me feel somewhat better while we where there. Kinda helped with the fatigue a bit.

By the time we got home and out of the cool morning air, I crashed. I spent the rest of the day on the couch in between doing some laundry and having the kids clean the house up a bit.

Yesterday was pretty good for a day after my shot day.

Today is very fatigued....but still not too terrible. Just hard enough to force me into submission. I can't do much of anything today.

We go to Jimmy's family reunion this afternoon. Thank God I can just sit and hang out. Doesn't take much energy to do that. If I start feeling too bad I'll just borrow my father-in-laws couch!

It's a beautiful day out so maybe being outside will help how I feel.

This is one of those days that you want to slap your own face and say "ok now snap out of it". Only problem is that it doesn't work....you just wind up with a red face!

I've been thinking a lot about my Mother lately. I can't help but think that this would be so much easier if I just had her in my life the way she should be. I can't bring myself to call her again...she just doesn't have a clue how hard this is and she never calls me. I guess that you just can't really pick up the pieces after so many years go by. I have to just resolve myself into understanding that I lost her 20 some odd years ago and even though I found out where she was....I never really found her.

Enough of the depressing bullshit!

It's a beautiful day and we have a picnic to go to.....

Have a Beautiful Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

200 days - what an accomplishment!
Have a great time at the picnic!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried aloe vera gel for that itch. I'm in week 20 and I got a rash, The skin on my hands and feet are cracking so it's painful to walk. I found the gel a surprise. Never was a believer in aloe vera 'till now.