Friday, August 29, 2008

Day 198

Yep it's Friday again! This time it's with a nice 3 day weekend

I don't know what excites me more about the 3 day weekend - The idea that I have 3 days off of work or the idea that next week is only a 4 day work week!

Saturday morning my son plays in his very first High School football game! The game starts at 9 am, so I'm really hoping that tonights Peg. shot goes easy on me! Either way I'm going even if I have to take a blanket to keep warm and ibuprofen to stay upright! lol

Sunday is Jimmy's annual family reunion. He's got such a wonderful loving family that I so much enjoy their reunions.

It's going to be a nice weekend as long as Ducky stays close by.

I woke up this morning and the waking up was really slow. But now that I'm up and fully awake, I'm not feeling half bad! It's a good sign that this shot might be nice to me. I try to keep it positive and not think about the shot on my way home this week. Last week it was tuff having to come home realizing that I'm about to make myself feel like crap again.

This week I'm just going to try not to think about it. Thinking just makes things harder. I'll push it out of my brain and just go about it mechanically.

Have a Wonderful Friday everyone!

5 comments:

Dorene said...

Hi Laurie, I hope this evening's shot is good to you. I hope you have a great weekend, it sounds like a lot of fun. I think this will be a good weekend for us
Take care
D

Dorene said...

Morning Laurie, I hope the shot is kind to you this weekend, hope you are able to go to the game today,
have fun at the reunion
D

~sharon said...

{{{{Laurie}}}}}

Sure hope you are able to enjoy your son's football game and block the side effects from your mind... I know it's easier said than done!! I had a special family event to go to a couple weeks ago and thank goodness I could just sit while there. I was exhausted but at the same time it was nice to be with special people :-)

Last nite's shot is making me feel weird...kind of like pressure from everywhere... the air... nausea... leg muscle tightness ... and the fatigue... all at equal strength. Usually it seems like one side effect steps up to be the strong man... today too many of them are equal... makes it harder to ignore them >: /

Oh well, this too shall pass and at least the viral load is undetectable.

~sharon

Laurie said...

Dorene,

I made it to the game!

Thanks!

((Hugs))
Laurie

Laurie said...

Sharon,

Umph! I hate the bad shot weekends!
My heart goes out to you!
I hope the rest of the weekend brings you some relief.

Take it easy and go slow...make it a couch weekend.

I hope you feel better real soon.

((Hugs))
Laurie