Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 196

Wow! Wednesday and I'm still feeling pretty good!

The fatigue is taking it easy on me. It comes and goes, but it just hasn't been hitting me as hard as it was last week. Thank God!

Last night the itching on my upper back and neck was driving me so crazy that I had to find some kind of relief. The only thing that I could think of using to actually help was the Aveno medicated chap stick that I had bought when my lips began cracking. Yep! I put Aveno chap stick on my back and my neck! lol....it did work! I had the first night in weeks fairly itch free! I'm stopping at the drug store tonight for more!

Hey, at this point I'll use anything that works!

I got another pick-me-up posted under yesterdays comments, My friend Terry who is just 4 months post tx is camping in Alaska with the bears in the rain! Can you believe it! Wow! Just goes to show that there is life after tx! He's been on the go ever since he completed this treatment. Now that's inspiration!

I just can't wait!

Have a Great Hump Day everyone!


I'm still hangin' with Ducky!

1 comment:

Dorene said...

Good Morning Laurie, hope you are stil doing better this morning, wow, I had no idea that Terry Lee had just finished treatment, he is really on the go! Gives me hop that we will do the same
Have a great day.
Love
Dorene