Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 190

Yesterday was on and off with fatigue. That was better than it has been, it was constant. Work was busy, it was of those days where I just couldn't get caught up. That's ok because it made the day go by.

Last night was about 12 hours of on and off sleep. I'd sleep and then wake up itching like crazy, grab a sip of water and fall back to sleep.

I keep having crazy dreams! They seem so real. Last night was really weird because in my dream there was someone shouting "You Have Answered The Phone. Please leave. The Police Have been called". They kept shouting it and shouting it and shouting it, until I finally woke up and realized that a burglar alarm was going off and it actually was saying " You have entered a protected area, Please leave immediately. The Police have been called"!

At first I though it was our burglar alarm. But it was the neighboring business instead. 1:30 in the morning.....umph! Man, if I where a burglar and an alarm went off like that I'd shit my pants! LOL you can hear those alarms go off for blocks around. I guess that's why it doesn't bother me too much when ours goes off accidentally.....let's everyone know that our place is armed. So when a neighboring alarm goes off, if it's a burglary I hope the jerk had a heart attack over the surprise of all of that yelling and if it's an accident I think....good for you! now everyone knows that your armed too!

Took a while to go back to sleep after that, but I went right back to my up and down. It's funny I think that my mind argues with my body on how much sleep I should be getting. I think that's why I just can't sleep right through the night.

But 12 hours later, here I am feeling even better than I did yesterday. Waking up this morning the fatigue doesn't seem to be hitting me the way that it has been.
Maybe today will be a Ducky day! Boy I need it, so my fingers are crossed!




No comments: