Monday, August 4, 2008

Day 173

Monday .....BLAH!!!!!!

I putted around the house all day yesterday doing little to nothing.

The kids were over so I did manage to throw a roast in the oven and Sunday dinner with the kids was nice. I'm hoping that as they get older we continue our little Sunday dinner. My oldest is 22 and still comes around for it.

I started working with Dreamweaver, the program that I'll now have to start using to rebuild our website. (Thanks to Microsoft!) It;s twisting my brain and I keep having to walk away from it. I understand everything that's going on, it's just that I now have to learn where everything is and what hoops it wants me to jump through to get the job done.

While learning this new program I'm also trying to decide on a layout for the new website. This program is a more sophisticated program and I can make a more professional looking website with it. I'm just up in the air as to what I want the site to look like! I'll have to spend some time surfing the net to get some good ideas.

Brain fog keeps playing a big roll here. I can feel it coming on while I try to learn. One second I'll be motoring right through the tutorial and the next second I'm sitting there staring at the screen saying "Huh?". I re-read what gotten foggy and if by the time I've read it, 3 or 4 times, I'm still sitting there going huh....I just walk away.

Boy is it going to take a while to build a website at this rate!

I think I may have to just jump into it and figure it out as I go.

Monday morning and a new work week begins. Umph! Tuesday through Friday don't seem to bother me, but Monday morning is a killer.

I wake up in the morning sitting feeling a little shitty from Friday nights shot and getting my mindset right for work is a job in itself.

I force myself to get going and then it's "Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work I go!"

Once I get moving I know the week will pass by.

For now I'm feeling like Ducky is just a bit tired.

I'm sure the day will pick up as I go along.....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck with learning the program. I feel the same way about photoshop.

I do friday shots and noticed this is the 2nd monday in a row i felt like crap at work. But it did get better by the end of the day.

I noticed I have been extra tired on the way home, yawning more but still awake. I haven't been able to gt to sleep early yet throughout all this.

have a great evening!