Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 165

The Day has been pretty good to me considering Saturdays are usually pretty ruff. I've stayed close to the couch most of the day but I have managed to get a few things done. Like spending the afternoon with my grand baby. Athena came over and got my heavy house cleaning for me while I got to cuddle with baby Cory. He's 9 months old today!


This morning I started on the final finishing touches for the Mosaic building front design and after Athena and Cory Left I finished it.....finally! The entire building front is almost ready to plot out! lol.

I've already plotted the center out and he's almost through the hole thing ,a 28' x 8' section. That's a lot of 1"x3" and 1/2"x1/2" pieces of glass!! Poor guys fingers are getting beat up all ready and by the time this project is complete he'll be in traction for his back!
We've got a ways to go.
I'll work on plotting the sections out that are to the right of the guy in the middle.
My fingers are crossed that Riba Rage doesn't make me throw the plotter out the window tomorrow~ lol
I'd say that it was a nice slow day today.
My fingers are crossed hoping that tomorrow is too.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Wow, what an ambitious project! But it's going to look great! I hope you have a great Sunday. ;<}

Dorene said...

hI lAURIE, IT IS BEAUTIFUL! tHANK YOU FOR SHARING OOPS soor caps on. What a big job, I tried to look up your pub but came up with a couple different ones. Is your building corner shaped?...flat front? Sorry just trying to imagine
What a great day you had, being with a baby always brings my spirits up. And to have your house cleaned while spending time with Cory, priceless.
Hae a gret day
Love
Dorene