Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Day 155

Work is crazy right now....but the day goes fast. I want all of these days to go fast......

I'm still feeling pretty good. Went to bed early last night and that still seems to be the trick for now.

Hopefully it doesn't change next week.

I actually made it to the grocery store yesterday after work! I haven't gone to the store for almost a month, so we where pretty much out of everything. I got so sick of ordering out for food that I had no choice. I wanted a home cooked meal and by god I was going to have one! lol

This morning is nice. It's a beautiful day out and I'm feeling good.

:)

6 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Hooray for the duck, quack, quack!

Rosie said...

Hey Laurie, I too am seeing my scalp even though others don't notice it as much as I do I suppose. I have (had) such thick hair as a kid I had to have it thinned out so this is the first time I've really had my scalp showing. I did cut it real short and with some moouse and hair spray I can puff it up enough to make it look ok. Hope your day is great Rosie

My Other Blog said...

If you shop, does someone else cook, or do you have to do that too?

Laurie said...

Quack Quack Terry! :)

I wish I could I could find the picture that you sent to me of the ducks you painted! I had them in my email and I was saving them for when I felt good again, but now that I want to put them on my blog I can't find it! booo

Can you resend it to me? They're beautiful!

Laurie said...

Rosie,

I'm argueing with myself over when I should get it cut again. I mentioned it to my nurse and she said that it won't really help it from falling out because it falls out from cell death. But it might make it appear fuller.

Right now I just tie it up. It's shoulder length so it'll still go in a pony and it sorta hides how thin it's gotten.

I guess I'll have to make up my mind on cutting it shorter in the weeks to come. For now I just let it fall out.

I hope you're feeling better! Have a wonderful day!

((Hugs))
Laurie

Laurie said...

Iris,

I'm spoiled rotten! I only cook when I feel like it. lol

Jimmy goes to the store too. It's just that I can never just make a list for him, I have to walk through and see what I feel like eating for the week. LOL I've become so picky when it comes to food!

((Hugs))
Laurie