Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 150

Thank God it's Friday!!!!!
Yesterday was the same ole thing....busy as hell at work, come home, eat and go to bed. When the fatigue hits at night it nocks me right out! But I still felt good. I just still have to go slow.
I'm trying to take it easy hoping that I don't start feeling sick again.
Tonight is going to be a bit crazy. I have to get the cooler packed for the beach and the kids will all be here waiting for morning so that we can leave.

Jimmy will be at the Blues Festival before I get off of work, so I really won't see him until it's time to leave in the morning. I love watching him M.C. the festival....I'll enjoy the beach but I do wish we had picked a different weekend to go.

I still have the lumps on my neck and my skin is still itchy as hell, something keeps going on with my eye's...but other than that I feel pretty good.

I hope Ducky stays with me for the weekend!!!

Have A Nice Weekend Everyone....Hope your all feeling good!






1 comment:

Rosie said...

Good Morning Laurie,
I hope you have a great day at the beach. Remember the sunscreen!
I got my blood work back and it went up some so they had me do 1/2 shot this week. I can't believe how wiped out I feel. I a was so dumb yesterday...my husband is on a fishing trip so I decided to tear the living room apart.It is taking me forever and I think it may just be as done as it can for now. I think I will get a few groceries today and go to bed after that. I also started the Prozac on Thurs ...I feel dopey even though they said it would take 14 days to kick in. Did you ever notice how slow time seems to go on tx. I mean really the years just seem to pass by one by one but now that I am counting the days it goes so slow. When this is all over and I feel good again I think maybe I will still count the days just so the "Good" times last a long time LOL
Take Care and I hope you have fun at the beach Rosie