Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 148

Hump day and I'm still feeling good.

Yesterday was sort of busy at work so the day went fairly fast. Came home last night and went to bed early again. This time I had to. I got so tired all of a sudden that I started seeing double...lol.

I slept another 10 hours and woke up this morning feeling good again. I guess I just need all that sleep. My fingers are crossed that this continues.

I'm taking my daughter and her friends to the Jersey Shore this weekend for a Graduation celebration. I'll stay the weekend and leave them there. They're staying until Tuesday. I'll just spend my time lounging on the beach with loads of sunscreen on!

Jimmy has the Briggs Farm Blues Festival to M.C. this weekend. I can't believe it that time already! I was going to go on Friday night but I've decided to pass. I get some sleep before we go to the shore instead. This will be the first time I've missed it since Jimmy and I have met. Kinda sad I guess.

For now I'm still feeling Ducky! Thank God! :)

3 comments:

magda said...

I am so happy you are gettin a break, enjoy your litte vacation

My Other Blog said...

It sounds like you're coping pretty well this week. I hope the trend continues, now that the study drug is out of your body. Have a great trip!

Laurie said...

Thank You Both! :)