Friday, June 13, 2008

Day 123

I find myself waiting for Monday. The lumps on my neck seem to be making my neck muscles ache more and more. Of course this morning isn't helping anything as I had to take the Nuepogen last night, so my aches a little to start with. I've become a firm believer in Tylenol!

Yesterday was long. For no real good reason I felt like crap. Not the kind that makes you go search out a bed.....just the kind that makes you feel very uncomfortable all day long.

Coming home was so nice though. My sweetheart Jimmy had the dishes done, Laundry going and he cooked super! It's like he has a second sense sometimes. I just couldn't ask for a more loving Husband.

Well today is Friday! Thank God!

Tomorrow we'll take a ride to see the Mosaic building outside of Philly. Jimmy and I have been working on a project for almost a year now designing a Mosaic front for our building. It's one heck of a project to cover a 38 foot by 32 foot building in 3 inch by 2 inch glass pieces and have it all form a pretty wild looking mural. The place that we are going to took 4 years to complete their building front and it looks like it's about half the size of ours.

I don't think we'll have to take that long....

Anyway it'll be a nice get away for the day. I need a distraction right about now. It'll do my mind some good.

Maybe I'll feel better as the day goes on.....I'll give it a hell of a try anyway.

Have a Wonderful Friday everyone!

5 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Please post a picture of the mosaic building if you can. Hugs to you and Jimmy.

Dorene said...

Hey there, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, take it slow and easy. I know you don't feel well however I admire you for still doing things with Jimmy and your children. I am just a couch potato right now, I don't think I could take care of a cat. Though if my cat hadn't died right before treatment I am sure I could have done it. I miss the comfort of having a pet but know it would not be fair to bring on into our house right now.
I give you hugs from Virginia and lots of love and encouragement. Hello to Rosie, Terry Lee, "My other blog" etc. I really enjoy hearing from all of you and feel honored that you include me in you blog. This is my first blog, hope I am doing it right :)
Dorene

Laurie said...

I have my camera packed Terry!

Hugs back at cha!

:)

Laurie said...

Hey Dorene, Thank you! We'll go very slow and we'll have a good time.

I have 3 cats and there are times that there is nothing better than laying on the couch cuddled up with them! It's amazing how much comfort an animal can give when they know that you're sick.

Maybe you should go to the SPCA and check them out. You never know...

Virginia! Beautiful State! You're not too far away! We'll have to plan a get together sometime. It's very cool to meet each other. Terry, Iris, Teah and I have gotten together in NY City twice now and Terry's came here a few months ago. It does the heart good!

You do wonderfully on this blog. I love seeing your posts.

I you start feeling better as the weekend goes on. Drink lots of water and take slow.

Have a Wonderful weekend Dorene.

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie

Dorene said...

Dear Laurie, thank you so much for your comforting words, it is so funny that I found this blog by mistake, never have written on a blog before. You and your friends help me so much, it really helps to hear from others either going through the same or have been through it. My doc does not give me much information.
Thank you all for your support
Love
Dorene