Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 119

As the day went yesterday I began feeling better. While the fatigue still hung out all day, my body pains started to mellow out. By night, after I took a shower and some Tylenol, the pain was mostly gone. I finally got a good nights sleep.

This morning it feels like the little drummer boy is playing the muscles in my neck....but I know the silver bullet that'll do him in - I'll take Tylenol to make it go away.

The lumps on my neck are still there. I thought the one was getting smaller last night but lo and behold, it's not smaller this morning. Hopefully they'll go away soon.

Tonight my Daughter graduates. The ceremony is outside in the High School parking lot. That would be great except the temp today is supposed to be in the low to mid 90's. I think I'll take a bottle of water with me. Hopefully it's a little cooler by 6pm.

Well at least I'm starting to feel better. Tonight is Nuepogen shot night. I'm hoping that it doesn't set me back for tomorrow.

Ducky will be home soon.....I hope.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Hi, hope you found a shady place to sit during the graduation, what a scorcher it was today! You must be so proud of your daughter.
Dorene - never let a doctor try to get blood from a vein (unless you're in an emergency room), most doctors are terrible at that because they don't do it often enough.

Dorene said...

Hello everyone, thank you "My other blog" you are right, next time I will go to a lab
Rosie, really glad to see you on here. Yes, I will soon be wearing hats myself so I don't burn my scalp.
Laurie, I hope you are doing better. Happy Anniversary! I know you probably wanted to do something nice but probably didn't feel like it. When you feel better you can make up for it with a fancy night out.
Take care
Lots of Hugs
Love
Dorene