Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day 113

I took the Nuepogen 1/2 shot last night and this morning it's soooo hard to get out of bed. I got up at 7 and went back to bed until 7:30.

My second attempt at waking up seems to be working. Tylenol and Ibuprofen will help with the aches.

(Note to self....when taking a drug that causes bone aches, don't go getting sore muscles to add to it.)

It's so good to have Jimmy home. I always miss him when he's away.

It's like Christmas when he comes home too! He always brings me the cool stuff! He brought me a tank top, chenille hoody and a cool travel bag for my golf clubs!

I know.....I'm spoiled! lol

Tonight, no shots of anything...thank god. I'm still on reduced dosages of Ribavirin until Hershey calls to raise it. Even though I know it would be smarter to raise it, I sort of hope they don't.....this is so much easier.

Now that I'm waking up I'm starting to feel better. Hopefully the Tylenol and Ibuprofen kick in before I get too work.

I may not feel ducky right now, but I'm sure the day will get better......

No comments: