Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 99

Well we're back from Hershey.

The trial drug is done but the study is still ongoing. We still have the same appt. schedule, we still continue keep the same log.

The Pegasys is now open labeled. We'll be taking the standard 180 mg as everyone else. That is once my blood levels go up enough to start raising my dosages up to full.

Right now I'm waiting to hear what my blood work from today says. If my levels have gone up enough they put my dosage up to 75 units. Last week I took 50 units. They want me to work my way back up slowly.

I'm feeling pretty good today. I'm still a little weak and fatigue seems to visit with anything that I do that's physical, but I guess thats pare for the course considering my blood counts are still probably low. Not to mention that the Pegasys has a good reputation for fatigue.


Anyway, Ducky is still with me and that's what counts!!

No comments: