Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 81

Yesterday wasn't too bad. The morning was great but as the day went on, nausea started taking over a bit. By 4:30 I was vomiting. You just don't know what the day will bring from one hour to the next sometimes.

I came home, did the poker scores for the bar and tried to eat enough to take my handful of pills. After a nausea pill I had a bowl of cereal did my shots and went to bed at around 8:30.

Woke up this morning and here I am with that washed out feeling and queezy stomach.

Maybe it will get better....like I said, you never know from one hour to the next......

2 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Hi, glad to hear that you have your eye on the prize. I admire your strength as you aren't having an easy ride. My tx detox is going the same way my yx went. No sides in the beginning and now I feel kie I have a low grade flu, no big deal and I'm not tired. Funny stuff this tx.

Laurie said...

Oh boy Terry, it figures that there has to be some kind of kick on the way out!It just can't end in total peace....

Take care and hopefully this will pass quickly.

((Big Hugs!!))

Love
Laurie