Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 80

Yesterday was very good! Nausea left me alone all day until half way through dinner. Fatigue only came calling when I tried to move too fast or use too much energy. I actually only took 2 tylenol all day and I actually stayed up until 10pm last night! That's really late for me now a days. lol

Yesterday was great and today is starting out the same. (My fingers are crossed)

Even though I know the Nuepogen and procrit shots are coming tonight....I can still enjoy the day. I'm always hopeful that they won't bring sides this time and ruin tomorrow, You just never know. Regardless of what tomorrow brings I am determined to enjoy this day.

Mentally I'm not sure if the A.D.'s that I have taken have had some effect on my mind but lately my anger hasn't been so severe.....at least I haven't wanted to yank any old ladies out of their cars in the past few days!


Well.... here's to my Ducky day

2 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

I missed the story about old ladies. Will read your earlier posts now. Looks like you are enjoing reba rages. I miss mine.

Laurie said...

Old Ladies EEEEEHHHH!!!!

They like to get in front of me driving 5 miles an hour and they stop at every corner! Even when there's no stop sign to stop at! Drives me nuts! It's all I can do to stop from walking along their slow cars and pulling them out through their windows! lol

But I don't. I behave and throw my little fit in the privacy of my own car.....I do manage to flip them off though. They usually look at me like I'm nuts and I'm sure that I actually do look that way because between the drugs and their driving I think I am nuts! lol

It's nice to see your name. : ) I miss you.

Love
Laurie