Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 106

Yesterday was amazing! I felt Great. I wouldn't be able to run a marathon but even the fatigue was a little bit easier on me! I was able to move a little bit better than I have been able to.

Jimmy and I went for a ride looking for a couple of more plants. We found Chives, Onions, Tomatillo's and strawberries. The onions I put in the yard and the rest I planted in large planters for the deck.

Both the yard and the deck look wonderful now.

We also took a trip out to my Father-in-laws house and we put up his screen room for the Summer that Jimmy and I bought him for Christmas.

We stopped on the way home and grabbed chicken to BBQ on the grill. Jimmy's the grill master! Everything that he cooks on the grill is perfect! So he grilled while I planted.

The yard and deck are now full of plants. There's Veg., spices and strawberries everywhere! I can't wait to start picking!

I woke up this morning with bone pain from the Nuepogen shot last night. Thing is, after such a wonderful weekend I don't mind it yet. I'll take my cocktail of Tylenol and an Ibuprofen and try to mellow it out. I know that Nuepogen is my friend and is helping my body....but the full shots really cause some funky ass pain in my bones.

Tomorrow is Hershey day and I know they'll have me starting tx again. I know it's time....I'm afraid of waiting any longer to restart. I'd hate for my little dragon to raise it's head after all of the battling we've been doing.

It's time to go back. Hopefully this time around, without the trial drug, my blood counts will hold.

we'll see.

For today, until this pain goes away, Ducky is taking another break. The pain only usually lasts one day....so maybe he'll be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

Dorene said...

Good Morning, great to hear you are feeling better, even better you had the strength to have such a great day! I can't wait till I feel stronger.
Dorene

Dorene said...

God Morning Laurie, I wish you good news on "Hershey Day"
I was thinking about you and wanted to say hello
Love
Dorene

Dorene said...

Good Morning Laurie, how was Hershey Day? I hope you are doing ok. I am thinking of you
Love
Dorene

Laurie said...

Hey Dorene!

Awwww :) Thank you for thinking about me!

Hershey went well. At least I don't have to take a full Nuepogen shot tonight!

If my bloodwork comes back ok I'll restart tx tomorrow at a reduced dosage and they'll build me back up from there while they watch my blood levels closly.

All in all I'm feeling great....but I've been off of tx now 15 days. 15 days since I took a Pegasys shot and 7 days since I've had Ribavirin.

Time to go back before my little dragon raises his head again.....

How are you doing? What day do you take your Peg. shot?

Rosie hasn't been doing to well....I'm hoping to hear from her too. Hopefully her levels are going back up also by now.

Take care my friend.

((Hugs))
Love
Laurie