Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day 77

Surprisingly yesterday didn't turn out too bad! I was run down and I took tylenol all day, but I was still able to function.....that's not normal for a "day after a shot" day.

The kids are here for the weekend and they got the yard cleaned up for me complete with the garden beds ready for planting. They worked their butts off as the yard was a major mess from winter!

Amanda came over and spent the afternoon here with the baby. O.M.G. he's getting so big so fast! 6 months old and already he's a ladies man!

My daughter had an old friend spend the night. It was nice to see this kid because she hasn't been around for a long time. She's such a nice kid.

It was a busy house all day and Jimmy escaped to Atlantic City for the night where his son is having his Bachelor party! I expect that he'll be home later with a major hangover to show for his little venture. :)

Oh yeah! And I had another nice surprise yesterday.....a good friend of ours sent me a dozen roses with a card that said he misses me and hopes that I'm feeling better! It was soo nice! I tend to be a bit of a hermit since this has started, so I really don't get to see many people anymore. It's nice to know they still think about me! Hopefully I can find a day that I'm feeling good and I can stop downstairs at the bar to say hello and hang out for a little while.

I woke up this morning feeling that drugged feeling that usually visits after a shot day, but as I wake up it's turning more to a washed out feeling. At least the little drummer boy is leaving me alone so far. I have the feeling that today will be a couch day.

My oldest son will be here for dinner at 1pm and I may just order out. I don't think I'll have the strength for cooking a Sunday dinner. It's nice to know that he doesn't really come for the food anyway.

I restarted the Lexapro last night and so far my stomach seems to be handling it. My muscles don't seem to be tensing up like they did before....so maybe I did just need a gap between the Zoloft and the Lexapro. We'll see. I hope that feeling doesn't come back because I think I would rather deal with the mental problems then to make myself feel more like shit because of extra drugs. (I know that a few idiot drivers around here are praying that the A.D.'s work! lol)

Well it's couch potato day, as Sundays often are. I'm sure that later I'll have Jimmy's company! lol

3 comments:

Terry Lee said...

Sunday is your day off, good for you. I'm still in disbelief that I endured the tx for 48 weeks. Looking back it's a little blurry and mybe that's a good thing. Stay the fight, you're doing very well. @ 84 days you'll be a 1/4 done. Go Laurie!

My Other Blog said...

When's the wedding?
I think at this point that your body is getting so saturated with all the medicines that 'after shot day' doesn't have quite the kick it used to have. Hope you have a good week ahead of you! :-]

TeaStarWitch said...

I want to spend one whole day on the coach. But I can't afford it any more. Enjoy it till it lasts.