Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 49

I survived the trip to Frackville....and Jimmy's PT Cruiser survived also. My Daughter drove on the Interstate for the first time and while I was nervous....she actually did very well. (white knuckles and all)

I bought 3 pairs of jeans - size 4 :( , a new belt and 5 new tops. The walking through the store wiped me out and left me lounging around for the rest of the day. But after swallowing the Tylenol yesterday morning I felt good. Tuckered from shopping....but good.

Sunday is our lazy day. Jimmy spends the day recuperating from the long hours of Thursday - Sun. working 10am - 3 am. By Sunday he's wiped out. This week it's more so as he's having to get as much of next weeks work done as possible. The end of the month is not the best time of the month for us to take off o a vacation. But he's getting it handled. He always does.

Crystal, Cory and Jonathan are all home for Sunday Dinner and I actually feel good enough today to cook! I've been missing our Sunday dinners. They have always been my way of spending some time with the kids and I'm hoping that they'll stick over the years and our table size will grow with grandchildren. Tradition....I love it! I can remember Sunday dinner at my Grandma's house when I was little....I love those memories.

Speaking of memories...still I haven't heard from my Sister. It stays in the back of my mind and I'm sure that it always will. Her life must be good to her right now and for that I'm happy.

My Mother is going for an eye surgery on the first to repair a small whole in her cornea. She's nervous but she'll do well.

I wish life had been different for my family. I wish I could have had the family that my children have today.

Just wasn't in the stars I guess or is it just my bad luck?

No matter what, my children will always know my love and the love of each other.

Today Ducky is my friend.

No comments: