Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 43

I feel awesome!!!!!
I woke up this morning and no body aches! No Drummer Boy! Just a very itchy head. lol

Yep, my hair is starting to take a beating. We fly out to Vegas a week from tomorrow and I think I'm going to have it cut out there. It's breaking off all over the place anyway. I wonder what I'll look like with short hair, it's been so long since I cut it short last.

I'm going to go into a hair salon (one that has "hair artists") and tell them to just cut it short and make it fit my face. It's falling out and breaking off anyway and it'll grow back after tx.

Today is Hershey day. I have to pack everything up and take it with me so that they'll resupply me with fresh drugs.


I also have bloodwork today and I get my bloodwork from last week back.


I pray that my little fall didn't effect my undectable viral load! My fingers are crossed.

I'll post the results later when I'm back.
This Morning I Feel Like Super Duck!!!
(but I know that I can't over due the day or I will pay)

6 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Why do you have so many different types of bottles with different colored labels? That must make things confusing - is each bottle from a different week of treatment? I'll check back later for your results. Crossing my fingers.

Emilio44 said...

Good luck with your results today Laurie, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Yep the bottles can do your head in. Mine are called 'boy' blue, orange and yellow. And I take in that order. They are labelled xyz but the writing is rubbing off so I prefer my system. I got confused one day about what I had opened so from that day 'boy' was born. I could have used byo I guess. Emi

magda said...

I think you like ducks a lot, lol

Emilio44 said...

Ducks Magna?? Do tell. Regards Emi

Emilio44 said...

Shit sorry Magda, I'll blame tx. Emi

Laurie said...

Yes Lots of bottles! TOO Many Bottles!
The big bottles, like Emi said, are the study drugs and one bottle is the Ribavirin.
We got back late and I was wiped out...I didn't get to post.

I'm Sorry....bad me!

I like feeling ducky....lol....so I have come to like Duch M! :)