Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 28

So far today is no better than yesterday.

Woke up with my temp playing between 99.8 and 101. I called Hershey yesterday and the Doc on call said I probably have an upper respitory infection. lol....really! I kind of figured that out myself.

If my temp goes any higher today, I'm driving to Hershey.

My entire body hurts and the Drummer Boy is back. The glands in my neck are swollen and I'm pretty much miserable.

I don't know how this is going to get any better without antibiotics. There's just nothing left in my body to fight it off.

Tomorrow is Hershey. Today will be a long day.

2 comments:

My Other Blog said...

Get your WBC and ANC numbers - in writing. I hope they give you an antibiotic and you feel better soon.

magda said...

That's all you need on top of the treatment and infection. Hope it goes away fast!