Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 27

I woke up this morning with boby aches and a sore throat. Now I think I've caught a cold or a throat infection. I hope not....but my temp is hanging out at 100 degrees.

Not exactly what I needed on top of everything else. But I guess it figures in with my WBC.

I didn't do the injection last night as the doctor order and I haven't taken the trial drug either. Only the Riba. I feel like I have to trust in what my doctor is saying. They want me to back off of the interferon and the trial drug because my WBC has dropped. This morning I think I'm feeling the effects of that.

I can't imagine how I would have felt if I had taken the shot.

I only have to make until Monday and then we'll see. If my counts have gone back up by then they'll put me back on it.

For today I feel like crap. I'll spend the weekend on my couch and in bed.

Maybe it will get better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to have a transfusion to bring your counts back up and help you feel better? This was just done with my Aunt who has Stage 4 lung Cancer. It helped her a lot.

Laurie said...

Boy I don't know ....it would be a nice thought though.

I hope something happens soon.