Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I spoke to Sandy the research nurse yesterday. She said that she has to work up the appointments so that blood work is completed in 2 days and that with the Holidays it's impossible for that to happen because the labs will be closed for Monday and Tuesday.

She'll be calling me in between Christmas and the New Year with an appointment for after New Years. She has to get the date that everyone can be there...Dr. Smith for the physical, Lab for the blood work, tech for an Echo cardiogram, and herself for the paperwork that she has to go over with me.

So at least I know that I'm waiting for a new date.

3 comments:

magda said...

Happy Holidays Laurie and Jim. Dont' worry you will be on Pega and Ribo (however you spell these drugs), soon enough. THen you will be like TL, whining when will it end...

My Other Blog said...

Enjoy the Holidays, the New Year will be here before you know it and everything will fall into place.

Starwtich said...

Just relax, beautiful. You will get your portion of that poison and I hope they will make you feel stronger.
Love
T