Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's all fine....just a roller coaster.

I'll be fine.

I am fine.

.....and besides, so what if I'm not? It is what it is....

F*** it...

Here is the one thing that I inherited from my families very political background - I have the stupid smile on....I say my "Good Morning's" and my "Have a Great Day's" as cheery as can be. I go through the business day just hunky doory.Hi Ho Hi Ho.

When I go home, I laugh and joke and I keep the stupid smile on.

So you see?

I am fine.

3 comments:

MandaRising said...

I love ya!
I could have never made it through this year without a few very special people and you're one of them....In return, I'm always here for you!
:)

Laurie said...

I love you too Kiddo!

Laurie said...

Iris....thanks for the push back. Sometimes I need it.

Every now and then I fall apart. (Hey that's a Pat Benetar song..lol)

Lot's of hugs to you guys!