Sunday, May 13, 2007

Well it's done. We told the kids and their Father.

I think they took it well.

My youngest is the one I worry about the most. I'm not sure he understands what this is all about. But I know that he knows it's not good.

He fought with his tears and his emotions....I knew he would. He tries so hard to be tough.

I find myself wanting to teach him a lesson that I learned along time ago......

Our Tears don't compromise our strength.

I watched my Daughters face as she found her way through understanding. In her, I can always see the strength of my Grandmother. I find a great deal of comfort in knowing that she inherited that trait.

Now the only thing left to do in making sure that they are ok is to have them tested. I doubt very much they could have it.....I'd just feel better knowing 100% for sure that they don't.

Happy Mothers Day.

No comments: