Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 290

Wow I got energy yesterday. Too much energy actually.

I woke up yesterday morning a 2:30 a.m. and that was it...I couldn't sleep. Not even a sleeping pill would helped. I wound up getting out of bed and began cleaning our art studio. At 7 I started our Thanksgiving dinner and cooked all day. By 7:30 I still couldn't relax so I went back to cleaning the studio for about an hour. Finally, after all of that, I made myself tired and went to bed.

I slept all night and didn't have to take a sleeping pill.

Whats up with that? Is my body reacting to not having Ribavirin or Interferon poured into it?

I don't know but I like the energy....at the same token I would kind of like it dialed down a notch.

LOL...Just can't be happy can I?

Anyway I slept all night and now here I am feel pretty dog gone ducky.

I started the Ribavirin back up last night but I don't think my body has figured that out yet. I'm hoping that I get a few days before it starts hitting.

I'm still on hold for the Interferon until around Monday when I find out whether I end tx completely or I continue on.


For now I think I'll just enjoy the day with my good ole friend Ducky!


5 comments:

My Other Blog said...

I had more trouble with my WBC and ANCs on treatment than with my anemia. I think Pegasys is harder on the immune system than the Pen. I hope your lymphocytes go back up and you can resume treatment.

Dorene said...

Good Morning Laurie, yes you were right I have been searching Help Med all night, did I mention that Trish was pulled Oct? Same thing the lymphocytes and you were also right about some people not knowing all this blood work lingo, I am amazed I know it, with your help. Trish said she heard that someone has died and another is very ill, true or not I don't know but along with your comments it makes me realize how seriously low my #'s are. I don't want to die trying to kill the virus. I have 43 weeks and I have to "TRY" to be content, not try to take some reduced shot or a few Riba "just in case" It is a let down but you have been a big help
Thank you
Love
D

Dorene said...

Me again, think I am shell shocked but getting better
I am praying that your number is 200 or above. If not, you were undetectable very early (4 weeks?). I think the C arm said if you cleared in 4 weeks you only had to do 24 so that is a positive. I am sending good thoughts and love your way my friend. You have kept me going through all of this, you and all the other kind and helpful people on this blog. Have a nice break from the Peg
Love
Dorene

Anonymous said...

It's Sunday now: is everything okay?
Sue

Dorene said...

Morning Laurie! I hope you had a good weekend. Hope you get good news today
good thoughts coming your way
Love
Dorene