Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 203

Yesterday felt like a Monday. It was so long.

All I wanted to do was lay down. The morning inability to find any energy lasted all day long.

How do you do this for 335 days without going insane? I mean I know it could be worst, but were I'm at right now just feels so rotten mentally and physically.

Even depression turns to frustration and then anger some times.

I even get tired of hearing myself, so I try to keep it all in. What's the sense in talking about it...it's not going to change anything, the pills and the shot's still have to be taken. The side effects still happen.

I know I'm back on a spiral down again....but what can I do? I can't stand the A.D.'s. I can not bring myself to swallow more drugs with more side effects. I just can't take anymore.

I just hold on. I know this is a roller coaster. I know that it'll run it's course and I'll pick myself up again.

This is such a strange place for me to be because I've always been able to pull my boot straps up and march on. It seems like tx plays hide and seek with those boot straps.

It's Wednesday and my desk at work is full. Maybe the day will go by faster today....

Have a Good Day Everyone.

1 comment:

Dorene said...

Morning Laurie, your words could be mine, I feel the same way, what makes some weeks better than others, I believe that this TX messes with your mind in ways I did not understand at the begining of TX. Like you I try to just hold on and know that soon I will get a good day but then I always say "WHEN?"
It does help to go to work but just getting up ready out the door down the road is a struggle, I have gotten to where all I want to do when I am not working is sleep in the hop that I will feel better in the morning. Sorry to be venting so much. I know exactly how you feel and I think of those who went before us who had to take the shot 3 times a week and I wonder how they did it. You and everyone else here gives me strength
Thank you for starting this blog, it is keeping me going on the days when I want to quit
Take care, lots of hugs
Dorene