Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 101

Last night was my Daughters last Band recital at the High School. Kind of sad that my little girl is graduating in less than a month!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. Fatigue is still hanging around and I still had some achy bones, but all and all it was a good day!

I guess that when you go through so many very bad days, your concept of a "good day" is lowered and you learn to appreciate the days that you can make it through without feeling as though you need to lay down.

Well I didn't hit the "I need to lay down" part of the day until I came home at 9:30 after the concert. So I made it through the whole day upright and doing good.....I just go slow.

I woke up this morning and I'm feeling pretty darned good! No aches at all yet and even though fatigue finds me when I move quickly, I know that I'll deal with that by going slow again today. I'm learning how to conserve energy by doing a lot of sitting and not rushing anything. My body is teaching me how to manage fatigue....I have no choice but to learn.


I still feel Ducky!!

1 comment:

Dorene said...

Good Morning, thank you for your encouraging words, yes they gave me the marked vials of Pegysus and it will be 180
I just hope I was already on that dose as the fear of the unknown is bad. I will try to be more positive, we are undetectable and we won't have to take the study drug and while the Pegysus might increase we will get used to it like we did the other, well as sued to it as we each can :)
I do apprciate you keeping in touch and appreciate your sharing the information. Some docs don't share much so you are really helping me and my family.
Thank you
Love
Dorene.