Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 64

The weekend was waisted. The torch is still not set up. I spent most of my time on the couch except for doing some laundry and a few dishes.

I woke up this morning and still there is no energy. Hopefully my cup of coffee and a shower will help somehow.

Our friend Terry is coming to PA to be at the Obama Pre-election Primary Party that he's sponsoring!

I'm so glad that he's going to make it! The Obama Campain is setting up camp at the Roads End and with Terry there, it'll be a blow out! He's inviting all voters regardless of who your voting for to stop by!

With people like Terry at Obama's side, he's bound to win! The man is traveling all the way from California to PA to throw a rally party for him! Now that's dedication! (not to mention that he'll be throwing the party in Hillarys own back yard! ya gotta love it)

Well hopefully I find some energy this morning soon. Time to get ready for work.

Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

magda said...

Maybe all the TX and post TX can come as well and you can all have a part of your own

Laurie said...

I think we'd rather Not invite them!

My Other Blog said...

Any excuse for a party!