Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October

*SNAP and October is gone.

It just started and I turned around and here it is...over.

29 day's to go until Hershey.

There's a part of me that wants so bad for this to be over....but then there's this scared little voice down deep in my soul who quietly say's "Don't rush it".

The waiting is making it worse.

I've been feeling good lately. For the past couple of weeks the fatigue that I've had was self inflicted. There's just so many things that I want to do before treatment. I get up at 5 am just to have a few extra hours.

It'll be funny if when I start I don't have any of the nasty side effects. Wouldn't that be great?

I'm not counting on it. I'm counting on the worst and then maybe if it's not the worst...I'll have a nice surprise.

Why do I come here and write when I'm down?

I hate this...

....and the calendar turns to November.

4 comments:

TeaStarWitch said...

There is a chance you not having side effects at all, not everyone has them. Some people even feel better on treatment and I'm sure you will too. Don't be scared, it's so much doable. : )
Love
Tea

Laurie said...

LOL ...You are the voice of my strength Tea! Because the other little voice that fights with the one that is affraid has a Georgian accent! It's your voice saying just the words that you wrote here!

You are my inspiration!

Thank you.

Unknown said...

The anticipation is very difficult. I think back to the time I was trying to imagine what I was getting into. That was when I found Tea's blog. And the beginning when I was wondering what would happen next.
Now, at 23 weeks, I know what to expect most of the time. I know it's not easy but it is doable and IT'S WORTH IT!!!

Not Blank said...

Don't look for side effects, they'll either find you or they won't. Not too much longer now - with Thanksgiving so early this year, November will fly by.